Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snowed In - All Edges Brownie Pan Rave :)

 
I don't know how your family works, but every time we make brownies, we fight to see who gets to eat the corners.  Now I understand from my sister that some people actually prefer the gooey center, but I'm not sure I believe it.  

So to eliminate some of that discord in the Heath household, I gave Mark the All Edges Brownie Pan for Christmas.  I thought it was kind of a goofy gift, but I knew he would appreciate it.  And it has been appreciated many times over during this past week as we have experienced two massive blizzards in less than five days.  All snowed in and eating lots of chocolate.  Yummmm.



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I'm center-lover - yes, we do exist! The fewer edges the better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails